Our mission is to preserve OLD SCHOOL farms and farmers with NEW SCHOOL farming methods and practices. We want to achieve that mission by:
1) providing students an opportunity for continued education in the field of non-traditional farming practices/methods – specifically in the field of agritainment/agritourism
2) providing local, national and worldwide bee associations/organizations with funding
3) providing farms/farmers with an organization (Celebrate HARVEST) that can help them fund/build/create/manage non-traditional farming events/activities on their farms to help them survive and thrive.
4) supporting local high school FFA and FBLA organizations with donations and/or opportunities to raise funds via Celebrate H.A.R.V.E.S.T.
These 4 goals will be supported by raising funds via:
- Grants, donations from local businesses/people
- Donations back from those farms whom we provide support
- Funding/building/creating/managing of non-traditional farming activities/events at their farms, like:
pop-up movie screens, movie nights, beer/wine gardens, food truck festival events, bee hive displays, wall board mazes, entertainment stages, challenge/rope courses, disc golf courses, zip lines, live pig races, live duck races, fun runs and scavenger hunt events.